The xReporter License, based on the Apache Software License 1.1
Copyright (C) 2002 Outerthought bvba and Schaubroeck nv. All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
3. The end-user documentation included with the redistribution, if any, must include the following acknowledgment: "This product includes software developed by Outerthought and Schaubroeck – http://xreporter.cocoondev.org/" This acknowledgment must also appear in the software itself, if and wherever such third-party acknowledgments normally appear: an accompanying README or LICENSE file and/or startup splash screen.
4. The names xReporter, Outerthought and Schaubroeck must not be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without prior written permission. For written permission, please contact email@example.com.
5. Products derived from this software may not be called xReporter, Outerthought or Schaubroeck, nor may xReporter, Outerthought or Schaubroeck appear in their name, without prior written permission of Outerthought and Schaubroeck.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND ANY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL OUTERTHOUGHT, SCHAUBROECK OR ITS CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
This software makes use of many software components provided by the Open Source community or available under a liberal license, most notably:
- Ant, Avalon, Cocoon, Commons Collection and HTTPClient from the Apache Software Foundation <http://www.apache.org/>
- International Components for Unicode from IBM <http://oss.software.ibm.com/icu/>
- MM.MySQL JDBC driver from Mark Matthews <http://mmmysql.sourceforge.net/>
- Jetty:// from Mort Bay Consulting Pty. Ltd. <http://jetty.mortbay.com/jetty/index.html>
- Java Compiler Compiler from Sun Microsystems <http://javacc.dev.java.net/>
- XML Pull Parser from Indiana University Extreme! Lab <http://www.extreme.indiana.edu/xgws/xsoap/xpp/>